Bridal Detox Challenge
The Bridal Detox Challenge
We’ve put together a 2 week Bridal Detox Challenge. We know that in the final weeks leading up to your wedding, that is when you’ll feel the most stress and anxiety. That is also when you’ll be the busiest, so eating healthy may get put on the back burner. We really want to help keep you on track and focused on staying stress free and healthy. This two week challenge is something that can easily be worked into your daily routine. We will be incorporating Arbonne’s nutritional products into our diets to get the best benefits and results.
Here are the details
We’ll offer lots of support including:
- Private Facebook group
- Private coaching
- Grocery lists
- Recipes and meal ideas
- Products to support a healthy lifestyle
Products you will receive:
- Protein Powder (1 Bag, Vanilla or Chocolate) – You’ll have a protein shake twice each day, for breakfast and lunch. Your shake can either be drank alone, with just the protein powder and your liquid of choice (I personally prefer either water, almond milk, or a mix of both), or you can include fruits, veggies, seeds, and nut butters to make your shake a bit more filling. You can also have your shake with a light lunch such as a salad.
- Digestion Plus (1 Box) – This digestion supplement will be taken twice daily, and can be added to your shake, to a glass of water or other beverage, or put directly on your tongue. We know that your digestion happens in your gut, so we want to aid the digestion process by including a supplement. This digestion supplement includes probiotics and prebiotics
- Herbal Detox Tea (1 Box) – I know its hard, but we’re cutting caffeine. Caffeine causes bloat. Arbonne’s Herbal Detox Tea is caffeine free and has 9 botanical ingredients to support digestion in the liver and kidneys.
- 7 Day Body Cleanse – We will do our 7 day body cleanse during the second week of the challenge. The 7 day body cleanse will help to cleanse your system by gently eliminating toxins while supporting your gastrointestinal tract, liver and the kidneys – your body’s key detoxification organs.
For the two weeks of this challenge, the focus will be on creating a healthy diet and lifestyle, while eliminating toxins out of your body with the assistance of Arbonne’s nutritional supplements. We choose to include these specific supplements because they are vegan certified, gluten free certified, certified kosher, and verified by the Non-GMO Project. They are also free of whey and soy, high fructose corn syrup, canola oil, trans fats, and have no artificial color or sweeteners. Also, they are formulated without any peanuts or tree nuts – because many people suffer from nut allergies. You can check out more information about Arbonne’s formulation policies and standards HERE. This challenge will give you results. This is the perfect pre-wedding detox for the last 2 week push before the wedding.
Time to detox
A pre-wedding detox is always a good idea. Wedding planning can be really stressful, and when our bodies hold stress, all sorts of negative things can happen. Stress can affect our mood by causing poor memory, depression, fatigue and insomnia. Stress can also affect how we look and feel by causing skin breakouts, rashes, dry lips, bad breath, sore muscles, and even bowel irregularity. None of these symptoms are anything that a bride would want to experience during the wedding planning process, and especially on the wedding day, as we all know that looking and feeling your best during the wedding planning process and on the wedding day is super important.
In addition to planning a wedding, working, and even possibly taking care of children, it may also be easy to lose focus on eating as healthy as we should. Let’s face it, eating on the go is easy, and the healthiest options aren’t always available.
We don’t realize it, but health begins in the gut, and that’s actually where we hold a lot of our stress. Millions of Americans suffer from digestive disease, and our guts host between 500 and 2,000 species of micro-organisms (bacteria, yeast, parasites, viruses, etc). 60-80% of our immune system is located in the gut, and more than 40 diseases have been linked to bacterial imbalance including depression, arthritis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and cancer. So as you can see, having a healthy gut can really prevent a lot of the health and beauty issues that are caused by stress.
The benefits of detoxing
Detoxing before your wedding day provides your body with so many benefits. Some of those benefits include:
- Improved energy levels
- Enhanced concentration
- Decreased inflammation in the body
- Balanced hormones
- Improved sleep quality
- Release of excess body weight
- Amplified positive mood
- Slowed down aging process
Goodness knows that every bride would love to have all of those great benefits for her wedding day! I’m pretty sure that bridesmaids would love those benefits, too!
You said “YES” to the dress, now look your best
We know that there are so many positive benefits to detoxing. Doing a detox can really help you look and feel your best, and that is super important when getting married. Every bride wants to look her best in her wedding dress, and a detox can definitely help! At M.A.W.Beauty, we know that what you’re feeling on the inside of your body will always reflect itself on the outside, so we’e put together a Bridal Detox Challenge to help brides and bridesmaids not only feel great on the inside, but to look their best on the outside!
Are you ready to detox?! Get in touch with us to join the Bridal Detox Challenge!